Looking for a technical and customer support specialist for local network management software, long term cooperation is expected.
- ability be online 8 hours per week (8:30am-4:30pm (EDT/EST, NY time), Mon-Fri.
- fluent written English;
- fluent spoken English skills are appreciated;
- knowledge: experienced PC user; Windows Xp/Vista/7, networking, Virtual PC.
- wish and ability to learn deeply the software provided.
- reply customer requests by e-mail, online ticket system and live chat.
- answer phone calls.
Average estimated daily work load:
- 3-5 written e-mails (the estimated reply time within work time 1-2 hours);
- 1-3 live chats daily; average time of chatting 1-1.5 hours/day;
- 10-15 phone calls/monthly; 30 minutes/monthly
Please specify your bid as either flat monthly payment or some per-service price (e.g. $/e-mail, chat, minute of phone call etc.).
43 freelancers are bidding on average $234 for this job
Hi I am interested with the job you have posted.Kindly refer to your PMB for further discussion about my bid.I am looking forward to work on/at your project. Thank you
Hi, I am a technological enthusiast always ready to learn new stuff. I am available for the eight hours and my per hour rate whould be 5$. Looking forward to your reply.
Hello, I've been in a call center for more than 2 years now with related job specifications done many times. Interested in long term relationship with you doing this kind of job. regards.
Hello Sir, I have read you project details and I believe I can provide a high satisfactory customer support fullfill with your requirements. Please check PM for details. Thank you.