Sales and Support Agent (Live Chat, Tickets) Mobiles/Cameras
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Our business provides support to several online brands that retail mobile phones, tablets, cameras and their associated accessories into Australia and New Zealand.
We have need of several long-term customer service agents to provide pre and post-sales support through Live Chat and Tickets. Systems utilised are Bold Chat and Zendesk.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills;
- Knowledge of the major mobile phone, tablet and camera manufacturers.
- An interest and strong understanding of the major mobile ecosystems including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian, Meego, etc.
- Awareness of the popular current model mobile phones and cameras.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A high typing speed, over 60 words per minute.
We're looking for a team member who can contribute in the following ways;
- Has excellent customer service experience.
- Understands the importance of strong communication and feedback.
- Is proactive and shows initiative.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Can work between 25 and 50 hours per week.
In order to apply for this position you must;
- Own a Windows machine (PC or Laptop) and have a very good internet connection with little or no downtime.
- Be available at least 5 hours a day, 5 days a week between the hours of 9am and 11pm AEST.
Days and times worked can vary, however agents must be able to commit to their shifts each month in advance.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that details which mobile phone, tablet and camera you deem to be the best value currently available today and why. Extra points for those who detail what their current devices are and contrast with those above. Also please note on your application;
- Your customer service experience.
- Your availability by day.
- Why we should select you over and above other applicants.
We look forward to your submission and advise that if you don't have a passion for technology sales and support then it is not in your best interest to apply.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online