Spanish Assistant, Writer, Researcher
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I am looking for a bilingual, Spanish native speaker, personal assistant to help a creative mind stay organized and follow up with projects. The super person I am looking for will help me:
* Billing, emailing and sometimes calling clients.
* Note taking, which involves transcription from video and audio.
* Skype meetings for helping me in brainstorming and planning.
* Calendar management: deadlines, appointments and calling to remind me.
* Customer support with Zendesk.
* Blog and article writing. I have the ideas, you will put them in order.
* Social media updating.
* Web research, sometimes in academic sites or Google Scholar.
This wonderful person will have:
* Strong administration and organization skills. Lean thinking a plus.
* Basic design knowledge is a plus (crop photos, add titles, etc).
* Patient and good fit for a creative, fast and distracted mind.
* Absolutely no shame and persuasive skills when asking clients for money.
If you are that person, we will start immediately a trial period to see if we are a good fit.
* Signing NDA.
* Time tracking technology will be used
* Be close to my time zone (GMT -5 North Hemisphere).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online