Configure Dedicate Server for Web Server with WebSite Panel
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
I am a freelancer and have developed some websites hosted on a reseller.
Recently hired a dedicated server (Windows) and would like to configure this server to host my sites just like working in reseller.
The idea is to configure the server:
* SQL Server 2008 (express) and 2012 (standard)
* PHP and MySQL
* [url removed, login to view] 3.5, 4.5
*. Net 3.5 4.0 and 4.5
* Microsoft DNS server
* "Web Deploy"
Primary Domain as [url removed, login to view] ** (set the "name server" to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] *)
* Install and configure FTP FileZilla Server
* Each IIS Web site totally separate (if a fall will not affect the other)
* Maximize security (create a certificate for the server for example)
* All this is managed by "Web Site Panel (2.0)" (Install and Configure)
On this server I have IIS8, 3 IPs,60G SSD (main) and a SATAIII 500G
Would you like to configure the sites of clients stay in SATAIII
In fact everything related to IIS on SATAIII
Everything should be configured for maximum performance, any ideas or suggestions are welcome!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online