Daily CSV Download/Upload to Magento
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 USD
We are currently building an Ecommerce website using Magento CE1.7
We need to automate a daily download or inventory / sales data and an upload of the new store inventory (we will have offline sales so need to update the system).
Our intended plan is to use a CRON job which will do the following;
1. At [time of day] have Magento create CSV files of New Customers, Orders and Product inventory (this will happen once per day, around 10:30pm), save to a folder on server (we will take care of these CSV files, nothing further with exporting required
2. At [time of day] have Magento import CSV files for customers (new from other database) and import product inventory (once per day, around 12:30am). We would save the CSV files into a folder on the server, the script we require built would then need to import the files.
Part 1: Magento Exports CSV files to folder on server
Part 2: Magento imports CSV files from another folder in server.
Export will need 3 CSV files;
1. Customers (only those who have registered on date of export)
2. Orders (should display itemised list, value, qty and customer name who purchased)
3. Products (main requirements is for SKU, Product ID and stock quantity)
Import CSV files will be
1. Customer list
2. Products (SKU, Stock quantity and other items required for a successful import)
PHP 5.2.x, 5.3.x, 5.4.x
At the moment the project is on a development server, but should be moved to the new server once we have completed some other items.
Please advise what access requirements you have in order to complete this kind of project.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online