This project was successfully completed by maruf063 for $45 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
We have read three short stories that explore different definitions of Southern identity. For this assignment, you should use the stories to provide evidence for a specific definition of what it means to be Southern. You can use evidence from one or more of the stories to support your thesis of the definition of Southern identity. Some possible ideas to explore include:
· The Southern definition of family and how a family operates.
· How Southern culture treats elderly members of society.
· Southern treatment of women.
· Southern definition of manhood.
· Definitions of religion in the South.
· The South and love.
· Southern marriages.
This paper should be in the style of an argument. You need to begin the paper with a strong thesis in your introductory paragraph and then support that thesis through evidence from the book and secondary sources and your own analysis of that evidence.
· Use of at least three valid secondary sources in addition to the short stories.
o Use at least two examples of paraphrasing within the essay.
o Use at least four examples of a direct quotation within the essay.
· Format in MLA format.
· Utilize the proper MLA documentation for in-text citations and the Works Cited page.
three stories are Why I live at the P.O by Eudora Welty, A Rose of Emily by William Faulkner, and Lee Smith Saving Grace (page 208-221)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online