Contact information and data for 200 web sites.
I'm looking for someone to do a search on Google for the keyword term [book on business opportunities, financial freedom, how to succeed online, make money from home, make money online and other related keywords] You'll then click on each individual web site link and collect the data listed below.
You will put this data into an Excel spread sheet which will already be set up for the information below:
1. The name of the organization for the web site, which is usually listed on the home page at the top of the page. These will be listed in alphabetical order in the spread sheet.
2. The first name and last name of the individual who owns the web site, which is usually listed on the "contact us" or "about us" web page or some times it's on the very bottom of the home page.
3. The URL of the web site: [url removed, login to view]
4. The URL of the contact us web page: [url removed, login to view]
5. The email address of the owner, which is usually listed on the "contact us" or "about us" web page or some times it's on the very bottom of the home page.
6. A phone number and fax number if they're listed, which is also usually listed on the "contact us." or "about us" web page or some times on the very bottom of the home page.
OBS!!!! - No data to be collected from these type of web sites: professional, corporate, goverment, education, blogs, one page sales letter pages or one page opt-in pages.
From Blog only when you can find the information required.
When using WHOIS to get the telephone and fax, please need to pay attention not to get the registrar tel. or Fax.
I'm looking for data from web sites basically owned by small business owners. These web sites will have more than one page and will have a navigation area with links to other pages on their web site.
Be sure to use the WHOIS which will provide the name, email and phone number of the web site owner.
200 organizations total with each one having the above data listed for it in an Excel spread sheet.
I need this for immediate use.
If you want to take a look at how the file needs to be filled up, take a look at the attached file
thank you so much and good bidding