Articles for LinkAuthority Network
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need link authority writers who have experience with both writing and submission to the network at LinkAuthority.com.
60 total posts are required, 201+ words. I will provide keywords and URLs, about 4-6 different niches.
- Every post body must contain 201 words or more (excluding title), keyword must be included in the post at least once and not at the start of the first sentence. Post also needs a title.
- Must be written using proper English, no grammar mistakes.
- Posts should be non promotional and instead they should be of an informative nature or first person viewpoint (ex. [url removed, login to view]).
- Posts should be readable and unique.
- You need manage my Link Authority account, write and upload posts and make sure that all rejections get fixed quickly. I will provide login details.
- Posts need to have URL and KW added within system, I will provide several sets of KW/URL combinations
- If a post is rejected and does not meet the guidelines, rewrite must be done or a new post created to replace it. You will be given the reason why the article was rejected so it will be easier to fix it.
- Payment will be made for accepted posts only.
- Project should be completed within 20 days
Bid only if
- You can complete & submit at least 3 articles per day.
- You are able to communicate via email or IM everyday.
- You can show me some of your previous blog network writing work.
Place your bid for 60, 201+ word, articles. Only experienced writers are needed to bid on this project.
If all goes well, I may continue to hire you in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online