Warrior Forum Posting
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a very simple "copy and paste" job.
Please read the post clearly and respond as per
the instructions given. Someone who bids
blindly will be rejected.
PS: This is an ongoing project and hence someone
who does the work good would be hired permanently.
Lowest bidder will be selected. Will want to
test your working capabilities and hence should
be able to offer 1 hour free trial. You could be
hired for 10hr/week, purely based on how good
are you at it.
Who can apply?
- Anyone who understands english
- Anyone who can follow instructions
- Anyone who can do basic "copy and paste" work
- Anyone with basic common sense
- Anyone who has time discipline
- Anyone who wants to build a career
Who should not apply?
- Someone who is not serious
- Someone who take things very lightly
- Someone who is unprofessional
- Someone who wants payment before work is delivered
- Someone who cribs all the time
- Someone who gives a lot of excuses
How to Apply?
- Quote your per hour charge
- Quote your per day charge (assuming 8hrs per day)
- Quote how much per week (assuming 40hrs per week)
- Quote how much per month (assuming 160 hrs per month)
1. Should be ready to offer 1 hr free trial
2. Should send reports daily
3. Should be ready to complete the task and get paid (milestones
can be set accordingly).
4. Should follow instructions clearly and ensure that everything that
is specified has to be strictly adhered to.
5. Should be available on skype on demand
6, Should clearly communicate with us regarding the work and
let us know if there is any challenge and ensure work does not come
to halt due to any reason.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online