Please answer clearly, in detail and only if you're serious about working. If this works out correctly I have another 20 people that need the same service, which would create substantial more similar work for you. So Applications using template or canned answers will be rejected outright. You will need to have a good internet connection, a Skype account to talk with me as needed, and the ability to respond to my email questions within a maximum of 12 hours.
Fill 3 job applications per hour with minimal errors directly on company sites on my behalf against actual open positions following the below instructions for 4 hours a day 5 work days/week for 3 months, excluding 5 companies I provide.
1. Thoroughly understand 2 senior IT Program Management resumes (one generic, and another specific to the healthcare field) that I send you.
2. "Intelligently" find US jobs (open positions) off websites like Glassdoor and Indeed for (and/or check the links I send you) to match for fit for Director (or above) level positions with keywords ("PMO, Director, VP, Program, Project Office, Management" AND "Atlanta, (GA OR Georgia)"
3. Click through the links (or "Google-search" or research) to find the company (and better - the hiring person/decision maker for the open position) that the requirement is from, and
4. "Intelligently and thoughtfully" ask me for information you may have doubts on or is missing, and fill and submit their application forms with the information I provided in the resume and otherwise.
5. Maintain a list of such applications and provide me with an updated list of the same with the URLs, positions, user ID's and passwords.
6.. If and when you cannot find "open positions" you will upload the generic resume to the HR or resume banks belonging to a list of companies I send you, or the healthcare specific resume to the HR or resume banks belonging to a list of Healthcare companies I send you.
Candidate needs to be intelligent, self confident, able to work independently, detail oriented and understand how US corporations work.
Please provide answers to the below questions too within your application:
1. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
2. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
3. Why did you apply to this particular job?
4. Do you have any questions about the job description?
5. Please rate yourself on the following personality characteristics:
- Self confidence
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Understanding of how US corporations work.