This project is for proofreading (not editing) certain documents. I will provide you with an image of the document to be proofread along with the text in a word document. You've to make sure the text corresponds exactly with the image I've given. Accuracy is the key here.
Your task will be to:
1. Convert the given text into Ariel 12pt and remove all formatting (bold / italics etc)
2. Proof-read the text, and change it so that it is an accurate copy of what is in the magazine. Accuracy is the key here and the standard must be very high. 3. Where articles do not have a title, bolden the first word of the article.
4. Leave a one-line space between each article.
5. Remove any text from the cartoons - I'm only interested in the articles / letters and so on.
6. Email the completed work in batches of 20.