This project is for proofreading (not editing) certain documents. I will provide you with an image of the document to be proofread along with the text in a word document. You've to make sure the text corresponds exactly with the image I've given. Accuracy is the key here.
Your task will be to:
1. Convert the given text into Ariel 12pt and remove all formatting (bold / italics etc)
2. Proof-read the text, and change it so that it is an accurate copy of what is in the magazine. Accuracy is the key here and the standard must be very high. 3. Where articles do not have a title, bolden the first word of the article.
4. Leave a one-line space between each article.
5. Remove any text from the cartoons - I'm only interested in the articles / letters and so on.
6. Email the completed work in batches of 20.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
PERSONAL INFORMATION NAME: SUSANA N. DURAN, UNIVERSITY STUDIES Doctor in Jurisprudence, Communications Technician OTHER STUDIES: Advanced English, Portuguese, French, Italian. Computer Studies (Office, Graphic Design, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cyberlink, Camtasia.). SEMINARS: Public Relations and Effective Speaking (Dale Carnegie), Leadership WORK EXPERIENCE.-Head of Department (Radio Broadcasting), radio programming, translations, freelance journalism and video and photo editing. ## Area of Expertise Portuguese, Spanish, English Translations, Article Writing, Video and Photo Editing.
Nashville, United States
Hi! Thank-you for stopping by my profile, I'm looking forward to working for you. I am in the top 2% of all editors on several freelance websites, including Freelancer. I have been a professional editor since the beginning of 2005 and I have been a writer since 1999. Here are some of the services I offer: * Simple proofreading * Beta-reading * Line-editing * Developmental/substance editing * Copy-editing * Re-writing, as needed * Ghostwriting I have experience in editing, proofreading, and re-writing (as needed) the following: * Book manuscripts - non-fiction (all forms, especially, biographies/memoirs, text books, academic manuscripts) and fiction books (all genres - especially, sci-fi/fantasy, YA, children's books, and mysteries) * Scripts - movie scripts, television scripts, and plays * Academic works - thesis papers, dissertations, and essays * Websites - articles, content, and SEO * Grants My price is always negotiable and all of my employers set the price that works for them
Coventry, United Kingdom
Another Enigma | Audio | Music
Manchester, United Kingdom
- Chartered Institute of Linguists Full Member - 15+ years experience in the legal field - 11+ years experience as a translator, editor/proofreader and language reviewer - English only editing/proofreading (various fields) - Legal specialist - Multiple technical subjects and other non-technical subjects translated/edited