Test for class EXCELL - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $137 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
****************************It's a test I need done in two hour I can give you the login and you take it for me , You have to write out how you would complete worksheets example below it's 4-5 questions toatel need it by 1159:pm est TONIGHT!!!!!******************************
Question 1. 1. (TCO 1) You work for a local construction firm, "DeVry Engineering Group" and your supervisor wants to test your knowledge and skills with Microsoft Excel and has instructed you to develop a spreadsheet to calculate weekly payroll for “15” employees with the following assumptions:
Note: This is a one part question.
• Each employee could have a standard hourly rate between $[url removed, login to view] and $[url removed, login to view] per hour.
• Each employee qualifies to earn overtime at a rate of 1.5 of his or her hourly rate for every hour greater than 40 hours.
• Each employee will have a standard [url removed, login to view]% deduction for social security
• Each employee will have a standard [url removed, login to view]% deduction for Federal Taxes
• Each employee will have a standard [url removed, login to view]% deduction for State Taxes
Explain how you will structure and format your worksheet, including titles, column headings, and formulas to calculate payroll variables for each employee to determine "Net Pay" including and not limited to Total Hours, Gross Pay, Social Security Tax, Federal Withholding Tax, and Sate Withholding Tax. In addition, determine how you would extract overtime hours from a calculated value of "Total Hours" using a conditional formula.
In addition, your supervisor will need this weekly payroll report on a weekly basis and instructed you to keep the payroll history of all weeks within "1" workbook but has allowed you to decide if you would rather keep the payroll running on one worksheet or by assigning a new worksheet for each week. Using your knowledge learned in this class, descriptively explain whether you would keep all weekly payrolls in one worksheet or assigned to new worksheets by week. Defend the approach you take based on what you have learned in this course.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online