We're currently looking for an individual to take on the responsibility of processing website orders and product returns.
This individual will be required to:
1) Process customer orders as soon as they are received.
2) Create invoices and purchase orders.
3) Respond to customer email/phone inquires .
4) Process and track customer product return requests.
5) Be available Monday – Friday (Saturday)
6) Be online via chat to assist other team members with questions about orders.
7) Experience with QuickBooks and/or Magento a big plus.
8) Making or receiving phone calls is required for this job.
Return Material Assistance(RMA) Responsibilities include:
1) Tracking customers product return from beginning to end.
2) Notify customer through the return process
3) Work with manufacturer and / or distributor to return the product.
4) Answer the customer’s questions in a timely manner by mail.
Reliable internet connection is a must. Need to be accurate and responsible. Small teams may also apply.
US based people also welcome to bid for the job. Long term, full time opportunity for the right candidate.
Matt, Virtual Project Manager (Based in Canada)
52 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hello Matt, I am responsible for about similar services regular basis for a bikini store of French. So I believe I would be a perfect fit for this project. Please correspond via PMB for more details. Thanks.
Worked with well known call centers in india for citibank customer (credit cards division US) , capital finance (UK mortgage). so, i can assure you the best quality and customer satisfaction to be delivered.
I am experienced enough on online customer support, making reports through online, reliable for online chat and can keep an eye to a client for satisfaction.