Employee Contact Centre
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a busy temporary recruitment office in Sydney, Australia. We work in the construction industry, and have around 60 - 80 temps working for us each day on different construction sites.
We are looking for a partner who can manage our inbound calls from prospective, current and past employees.
The main tasks for the inbound call consultants are:
1. Telephone Recruitment Screening (asking 6 basic questions, recording responses in a spreadsheet and making decision whether to invite them to an interview or not). This process will be scripted
2. Responding to employee availabilities and updating into our web system.
3. Forwarding payroll queries to specific email addresses
4. Troubleshooting employee issues using standardised process and our web system
5. Screening calls from people who call to speak with Sydney based staff, handling their inquiry where possible, and forwarding message to Sydney staff member where appropriate
We are looking to have a small team trained up so that employees get to know them all. The hours that the phone needs to be manned is 6am - 10pm Monday - Friday; then 6am - 5pm Saturday, and 5pm - 8pm Sunday. Mostly, only 1 person is required, with perhaps 2 days per week we need an extra person for 4 hours each day.
On the Sunday, this would be retrieving voice mails and web system messages and actioning them as required.
We are interested in hearing about your experiences in this area, and your rates for this work.
Excellent English (verbal and written) is essential.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online