Order Entry & Admin Support
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are an Australian company who has outsourced many of its functions and is now seeking an organisation to manage its Order Entry functions as well as some administration requirements. The successful organisation must be able to work within the normal business hours of Eastern Australia. Our website is at www.naturallysweet.com.au.
The job description is below. We expect that the successful organisation will already be have done a similar role and be familiar with QuickBooks (we use the Australian Online version).
1. Enter orders from website into QuickBooks and send a daily Dispatch Sheet to Dispatch on a daily basis (at 10am Brisbane time) for all orders received until that time.
2. Ensure that customer entries are valid and correct, if required.
3. During the day, monitor any email queries from Dispatch as to any anomalies and advise via email.
4. During the day, monitor any email queries from customers about the status of their orders and update them with details, as required. Use freight companies track and trace websites to obtain details. Escalate any issues.
5. At the end of the day, receive completed Dispatch Sheet back from Dispatch and update website to “Goods Shipped” status.
Send out Customer Satisfaction Survey, using our MailChimp template, of customers who have purchased.
Check status of orders originating from affiliates (ClixGalore and Commission Factory) and approve, or reject, payment requests.
Take phone orders (10am-4pm AET) from customers and process through website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online