Data mining / Automated data entry
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1089 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
We are looking for a data mining / automated data entry professional, experienced in scraping and spinning content. To take on a long term, challenging project.
Every 24 hours, 600 ads will be scrapped (from websites like C raigs L ist and autotrader) and posted to our website or served to us in excel/cvs format. All scraped ads will have to follow our requirements and will be permanently sampled along the process.
Scope of work:
1. Only ads with pictures will be scraped.
2. Only ads with phone numbers will be scraped.
3. Only ads with full address or postal code will be scraped.
4. The content of the ad must be spinned before it posted / served to us.
5. The scrapped ads will NOT be older than 24 hours.
6. Duplicated ads will NOT be accepted
7. The 600 daily ads will be divided equally (as much as possible) between 6 categories (real estate, cars, jobs, services, pets, buy & sell), 100 ads per category per day.
8. At least 50% of the ads will have 3 or more pictures.
9. The project will start on February 1st.
For the payment to be released, all requirements and guidelines must be maintained. If the scraped ads quota will not be fully completed or served on time, I will have the right to withhold payment.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR CAN’T PROVIDE ME WITH EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE PLEASE DON'T BID OR CONTACT ME! I WILL NOT READ OFFERS, IF A BID HAVE BEEN PLACED I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS! PLEASE DON'T WASTE BOTH OF OURS TIME BECAUSE I WILL NOT HASITATE TO DISPUTE YOU!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online