English Speaking Shipping Agent in Japan - repost 2
This project is now closed with a project budget of $2 - $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
This is a great opportunity for a fluent English speaking shipping agent to work for an international freight shipping company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. This company provide shipping and logistics services, both ocean and air freight services to their customers throughout Japan.
Japan Shipping agent receives a commission of 5% for every processed order. The commission is deducted from the wire transfer that you receive to your account, for example an average 5,000 USD transfer will bring you 250 USD commission instantly. So you will earn about 1,500 USD per month, depending of the amount of the transfers. The sum may increase if you will be able to process more orders. We cover all forwarding and taxes expenses.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- receiving an Invoice to your E-mail with all the details of the transfer;
- receiving a wire transfer from our partners;
- providing analytical reports and insuring that payments for our services will be delivered in time.
- permanently living in Japan;
- available for remote work 10-15 hours a week;
- English speaker;
- experienced PC user;
- You must be a self-starter;
- Must be customer oriented;
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken.
Experience in shipping is not a must for this position and full training will be provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online