Seeking customer support agents for Fortune 500 companies - US only - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
We are looking for reliable and dependable phone, email and chat support agents to service our Fortune 500 clients. All inbound, no cold calling required. Previous customer service and call center experience is necessary.
There is a high earning potential for the right contractors, full-time positions, hourly rates and bonus incentives for high performers. You must work a minimum of 20 hours per week - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Starting pay is $9 per hour although we have top customer service agents making as much as $20 per hour!
- reside in the US
- must be able to pass a voice assessment
- must be able to pass a criminal background check ($[url removed, login to view])
- attend online training sessions
- work in a quiet environment
- high speed internet access
- noise cancelling VoIP and telephone headsets
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- 1.4 GHz processor
- 2 GB ram
- 80 GB hard drive
- 32 bit sound card
- 17 in or larger monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
Minimum Computer Software Requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows 7 or Mac
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Java 5.0 update 10 or higher
When bidding, please confirm that you have read and understand all requirements (especially the minimum work hours).
Thanks and good luck!
Job Description for Customer Service Agent.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email or chat in an efficient and effective manner
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctualityGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online