Conversion from pdf to docx
- Status Closed
- Budget $110 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 46
This is a POTENTIAL job at the moment, it has not been confirmed yet.
I have an editable pdf file with 750 pages (consisting of various short documents), no OCR necessary.
The scope of the job is to create the various documents in Word (docx), so these can be translated.
The pdf contains tables, images, diagrams which have to be recreated in the docx files.
Attached an extract of the pdf to give you an idea of the kind of work.
- OCR for the automated creation of the docx is NOT allowed.
- This is a job that has do be done by MANUALLY, if possible by various people to speed up the work.
- The text around images has to be placed in editable text boxes
- The text formatting has to be consistent and of high quality (p.e. use of tabs instead of empty spaces.
- Before confirming the job a sample conversion has to be delivered, this sample represents the standard that applies to the whole document.
- The last milestone (25%) will only be released after I have checked the last file (ca. 2 weeks after delivery).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online