Address ownership look up (United States)
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 57
I have approx. 250-300 addresses of properties in the U.S. (located in all the states). the Zip codes are missing.
I will provide a pdf with the addresses-
1. Get the zip code for the addresss
2. Look up the addresses for each property via a county web site (ie. San Antonio, TX is in Burnett County, the web site is [url removed, login to view]) and find the name of the owner. Need to google each county and find the web site for "property search".
3. Upon finding each owner, need to look up the owner's address in the Secretary of State Web site.
4. Put the Store address (address, city, state, zip code) and owners address (Name, address, city, state, zip code) and property name (ie. ANC, Georgia Pacific, etc) all in an excel spread sheet.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online