Bollywood Dialogues From 15 Hindi Movies
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $152 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello Bollywood Buff,
We need someone to watch Hindi (Bollywood) movies and provide us with the dialogues from the film. Must be a Bollywood fan and must enjoy watching the movie to ensure all dialogues are collected. Yes you can skip (forward) songs because we are only looking for dialogues and not lyrics. We will provide you with the YouTube link of the movie, all you would need to do is provide us with the following:
1) Dialogue written in Hindi-English (example "Kitne aadmi the?" from Sholay ... another one "Zindagi ho toh smuggler jaisi ... saari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhuen ke taarah upar" from Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.
2) Which actor/actress said the dialogue
3) Start time of the dialogue in the YouTube video
4) End time of the dialogue in the YouTube video
That's about it ... data must be collected on an excel sheet (we will provide you with the template file). Our past experience tells us that on an average we estimate every movie to have around 10 to 15 dialogues. We will provide the name of the movies and the YouTube link to the project winner.
Project Scope - 15 Movies
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online