Client Card Data Capture - repost 3
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $92 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 SGD
Problem: Existing salon client details exist only on paper cards; Client information needs to be transferred to a new database.
Objective: Capture existing client information from scanned files update on a spread sheet to allow transfer to a database.
Scope of work:
• Open approx. 230 scanned PDF files and review for client details from each.
• Identify key client details (if they exist. Not all details are provided however in all cases a name exists)
○ Client First Name
○ Client Last Name
○ Stylist/Operator Name
○ Client Telephone No (if exists)
○ Client Mobile No. (if exists)
○ Key notes within header of card (e.g. Friend of Sally, Daughter of Mary etc.)
• Capture key client details within a spread sheet
• Save the scanned PDF name using the client first and/or last name.
Out of Scope:
• Review and or capture of card line by line details (e.g. [url removed, login to view] - Big Blue and Big Orange 12 minutes N/S - $??
• 1 x excel spread sheet with all key client details listed by row
• Approx. 230 scanned PDF files renamed to client first and/or last name
• I can provide sample scanned PDF files and Spread sheet format if required
• I will use my drop box account for exchange of all input and output files
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online