Collect Data from News Websites and input into xls file
This project was awarded to HongGiang for $39 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $75 CAD
Simple data entry job.
1) I will give you some categories for you to search for and find the the top 100 (or more), website and blogs
2) You visit the blog/website look for the news room / contact page and copy the following into an excel spread sheet
- Website name
- url of contact page
- contact email or emails if there are a few listed
- if there is no email address, but instead an email submit form, then input the url which has the submit form.
- the websites rss feed url (if there is one)
There will be 7 categories, and I want the top 100 (or more) for each category. If some categories have less than 100, you can make up for it by adding more to another category if the other category is more popular.
I will give you the categories to search for. I will give you the xls template to use to fill data into.
*If you have a scraper that can do this, that is fine BUT it better be accurate, I do not want a list of inaccurate data. I will be looking at the sites you have collected to insure this - before final payment.
If you have questions to clarify anything, please send a private message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online