Convert Excel Spreadsheet To Shopify CSV Compatible File
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $88 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Should be a fairly simple copy/paste job, with perhaps a little data entry for anyone with Shopify experience. I have 2 spreadsheets filled with copious amounts of data. They have FAR MORE data than a simple Shopify template will allow. Don't be overwhelmed by the amount of data on my spreadsheets (see attachments) it is all fairly easy to understand and if you are schooled in Shopify, it won't be alarming as there is A LOT more information than needed. I need all sizes and colors to be entered properly so that ALL data migrates properly into Shopify framework.
This should be a simple project for someone with REAL Shopify/Excel experience. Only LOW bidders will be considered.
1. I appreciate and value anyone's time who will take the time to read this........look at the information......and bid on the project. Please value my time, as I do not like to be jacked around ( something which has happened here many times....enough that I have paid the penalty to jerk projects off the table and go elsewhere.) I have also rewarded people here with other work for a job well done.
2. I have integrity. I am NOT going to take the sample spreadsheet ( and if it uploads to my specifications ), run off with it without completing MY END OF THE OBLIGATION. Unfortunately, unless the winning bidder has a their own Shopify account, they will not be able to test the spreadsheet before handing it over, because my shopping cart is only accessible to myself. This is a leap of faith on the winning bidders part, that I am honest. READ MY FEEDBACK......I HAVE INTEGRITY. I will not pay a milestone of the entire bid, so if you put that as part of your bid, I will ignore it.
3. If you have POOR REVIEWS OR A POOR WORK COMPLETION RECORD........please don't waste your time and mine attempting to win me over. We all got our GOOD and BAD reviews for a reason.
4. If you feel that you are confident that you can complete the task to 100%, then please give a REASONABLE bid. I have been in business long enough to have a certain "dollar amount" in my head for this project.
I have tried to answer as many of the questions I can and am providing ALL the information I feel will be necessary to complete this VERY SMALL PROJECT. I am also a forthright and straight forward person who will tell it like it is. If something is lacking, or if you need more information, please contact me.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online