Data Entry Specialist
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
With over 17 years experience helping Fortune 500 companies increase their revenues with successful sales and marketing campaigns, ELEVATE - the global leader in Insourced New Business Development - is seeking a Data Entry Specialist.
He or she is responsible for creating, updating, maintaining and validating the database and provide reports of the data. He or she should be able to prioritize work in line with project management decisions. The responsibilities of the Data Entry Specialist is to manage the database by reviewing, cleaning and auditing the data in compliance with standard operating procedures and client guidelines.
● Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations.
● Consistency in delivering positive results, following tasks through from start to finish and meet deadlines.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to follow oral and/or written instructions.
● Must have an exceptional eye for detail and be an accurate typist.
● Work as a team player and be honest and dependable.
● Ability to work unsupervised taking responsibility for own actions and must be able to maintain company confidentiality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Create, update, maintain, review and audit data into our CRM system with standard operating procedures and client guidelines ([url removed, login to view] experience beneficial).
● Create, update and maintain the database in various Excel spreadsheets (Experience with pivot tables and formulas is an advantage).
● Prioritize work in the line with project management decisions.
● Create/prepare and distribute reports of the data entered.
● Query data inconsistencies that are not in compliance with standard operating procedures and client guidelines.
● Working knowledge of record management procedures.
● Working with a wide variety of computer systems, software and databases.
● 2+ years in a similar position.
● Bilingual (Spanish and English – Portuguese is a plus).
This position is a contract position. To apply, please send your resume, salary expectations and three contactable references.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online