Data entry of scanned receipts - repost 2
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $35 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
- The Project consists of entering receipt data into Excel from scanned papers located on a DropBox folder.
- Each scanned DINA4 consists usually of 1-6 receipts.
- Every receipt contains 6-7 different Data to be entered in Excel sheet:
2-3 highlighted fields, in green or yellow colour:
- Supplier (shop name etc)
- Money amount (needs to be inserted in corresponding Currency column as GBP, EUR, SEK or DKK)
- 4 digit card Visa card number (occasionally, on less than 30% of receipts)
- Date. NOT highlighted in advance
- Receipt number, spanning from 1-500, handwritten in Red
- Category, handwritten in Red
- Description, handritten in Red
Who we are
- A small company based in Spain and UK
- Basic Excel knowledge. Opening the Dropbox folder is very basic and a password and username will be provided.
-Excel sheet with the data entered from the receipts within 2 days after delivery of the scans.
-The Project will be paid per receipt and we estimate that there are 300-400 receipts. Bids can also be expected as $ per 10 receipts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online