DataSheet Clean Up/Formatting
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 28
Requirements for Excel Clean up Project. *******Price fixed: $60+freelancer fee. *******
Please do NOT extract data. You must make edits in this worksheet (40,634 rows) and keep it intact.
You must review the ENTIRE WORKSHEET (ALL 40,634 ROWS) for the below to see where edits needed. Obviously, not every record has an issue and a lot of records are fine.
1) Ensure data aligns with the correct column heading (as one example, check that the address is actually under the address column)
2) The city/state columns must be fixed so they match the city/state listed in the address column. The address column is always correct SO pls use that as the guide.
3) Fix "Phone No" column. The correct std must be used, which must match the city/state in the address column. Phone number should be in the format std code-number without any spaces, special characters (e.g 011-22145673). Only one number per cell allowed. If the number is bad (cannot form a whole phone number with std code), delete it.
4) The clinic name and doctors name should be fixed where needed. Example - If clinic name i Dr Avy Dental And Medical Clinic, Doctors name should be Dr. Avy
5) Formatting needs fixing - remove block letters in names, addresses. Example- name should be Dr. Rao, not "DR. RAO"
6) All breaks/yellow rows in data set should be removed so dataset reads as a whole
7) Pin Code column - if the address column contains the pin code, copy that pin code into the pin code column (dont delete pin code from address column in the process.) if not pincode in address column, skip this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online