Fill in a Spreadsheet with Data from website
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 47
Searching and pulling data from [url removed, login to view] and filling into an excel spreadsheet for a total of around 4000 vehicles with 3 items each.
An example of what we need...
1. Search [url removed, login to view] or Google 2008 Ford Explorer NADA ([url removed, login to view])
2. Copy the description text (If it’s a capable towing...) paste into excel doc in the 'product_desc' column
3. Back on [url removed, login to view] click on the top trim level available for the vehicle (Utility 4D Eddie Bauer 2WD)
4. On this page right click on the image and copy and paste the URL into the spreadsheet column 'file_url'.
5. On this page copy and paste into the price column the Clean Retail Price (14,300)
Then continue on to the next vehicle. The team that can complete this fully and the fastest will get the contract.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online