Find persistent weblinks
This project was successfully completed by tamrakar81 for $30 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In3 days
I have a spreadsheet of articles for which I need persistent hyperlinks. This project is to complete the first 25 articles, in the attached file, as a trial run. The winning bidder may be asked to bid on the same work for a spreadsheet of 600+ articles. This set of 25 articles will demonstrate quality of output and speed. Please do not bid on this very simple project unless you are prepared to bid on a scaled-up project size involving 600+ articles in under two weeks.
For each article listed in the attached spreadsheet, do the following (in a safe and unequivocally legal and ethical way):
• Run a Google Scholar search on the first author’s last name and the article title
• Find the number of times this article has been cited (according to Google Scholar) and add to spreadsheet
• Find a persistent hyperlink for the article (i.e. one that will not become broken over time; a persistent link is one that starts with [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]; do a Google search to learn more about this)
• Add the link to the spreadsheet and hyperlink it to the text of the Study name
• Add the name of the publication to the spreadsheet if it is different from that shown in the Study name
The first five examples in this spreadsheet have been done for you, so there are only 20 articles left to do.
Note that the persistent link is not available on the Google search results page, but rather on the publisher’s page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online