I have about 500 products to import from focalprice.com. I have the URLs saved and categorized. All products shall be imported into categories I have laid out in a pre-made .html file.
Here are the project requirements:
1. Import all product name titles without any numbers in them
2. Import all product photos (without the focalprice watermark - remove it from the FP page code)
3. Import all product descriptions - minus the "package details" and "package includes"
4. Import only the 1 item product price for each product.
5. Create an excel sheet with all of the original FP import info
6. Create an excel sheet with all of my new info for my site (SKU will be adjusted to include a "WO" in front of the focalprice SKU)
7. Write "Shipping Included" under the price listing
This can be done via a .csv or manually done. I will send you an .html file with those URLS so you know which products.