Inventory Management Software
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $228 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a economical inventory software solution to handle multiple warehouses/locations.
It does not need to handle any in-depth financials but it does need to generate the following:
- Easily understandable excel format stock-lists of each location
- Item Master including product information
- Customer/client record database (must be excel exportable)
- Packing slips (with company header)
- Basic invoices (including totals, sub-totals, shipping, GST amount and discounts in PDF format with company header)
- Easy input of new stock
- Easy removal of discontinued stock.
- Basic reports of popular items and sales figures from each location within date ranges
- Basic reports of total units sold,
- Basic reports of units sold in each location
- Easy management and editable cycle counts/quantities
- Must be able to easily move products from location to location
- Must be simple, user friendly and easy to use!
We currently have a program called ABC inventory from almyta which is based off an Access platform. We want something similar to this but a much more user-friendly version. Please look at this first so you have some idea of what we need.
Max bid currently is $200 AUD however, will consider increasing this for the right freelancer, or you can show us examples of similar previous work or have an existing database we can test before you modify to suit our needs.
Hope to hear from someone soon to further discuss this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online