I'm looking for a way to scrape Facebook Ads list of Precise Interests. Looking to get a list of all interests where there is an audience of 1 million or greater.
Ideally I would like to find a way to do this automatically as Facebook auto-completes anytime you begin typing so maybe an automated script could be one potential way to gather this information.
This specific field is available by following the below steps:
- Go to [url removed, login to view] and login
- Ensure Facebook Ad Manager has been enabled
- Go to Ad Manager and select Create An Ad
- Enter a dummy url like "[url removed, login to view]"
- Under Choose Your Audience there is a field to select "Precise Interests"
- This is where I'm looking to get a list of available interests where audience is greater than 1 million
I've attached a couple of image examples to show how it behaves. Let me know if you have any questions.