Need a list of all Australian Dog Parks & Dog Beaches
This project was awarded to Innovative116 for $40 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We are currently seeking some help in optaining a list of all dog parks and dog beaches located in Australia.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- List of all Australian dog parks and dog beaches
- All data collected to be entered and supplied in a Microsoft Excell (CSV) document (see attached document)
- Seperate CSV documents for each state of Australia (e.g. Victoria (VIC), New South Wales (NSW), South Austarlia (SA), Queensland (QLD), Tasmaina (TAS), Western Australia (WA), Northern Teritory (NT), Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
INFORMATION WE NEED:
- NAME of the dog park & dog beach (e.g. Victoria Gardens, HA Smith Reserve, Queenscliff Beach)
- ADDRESS (e.g. 14-28 Somerset Road)
- SUBURB/CITY (e.g. Melbourne, Newport)
- STATE (e.g. Victoria (VIC)
- POSTCODE/ZIPOCDE (e.g. 3220)
- COUNTRY (e.g. Australia (AU)
- FACILITIES, if there are any? (e.g. fenced, bins, toilets, seats, shelter, water, dog poo bags)
- A DESCRIPTION, where necessary (e.g. The second oval closest to Melbourne Road.)
- TIME RESTRICTIONS, where necessary (e.g. Off leash rules for 1 November - 31 March: Dogs are prohibited between 10am and [url removed, login to view], and dogs are permitted off leash between [url removed, login to view] and 10am)
- LATITUDE & LONGITUDE
Plese see attached Excell (CSV) document for an example.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online