PDF to Word - Typing work with 100 % accuracy - repost 6
This project was awarded to vini0911 for $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
I have about 125 pdf files (most 1,2 or 3 pages a few are more but not too many) which are required to be typed in word document, no software allowed to convert those files.
If successful, I will have many more in the near future. If done ACCURATELY and QUICKLY I will pay a BONUS.
Attached are three sample files, which include some of the more challenging PDFs.
Here are few instructions :
1. The first step which you should do is to copy the pdf on the word file (.doc or .docx) that is editable, NOT as a picture.
2. The document file should be typed in Word 2007
3. Each pdf should have a separate word file with same name as pdf file.
4. The Font should be ‘Times New Roman’ and size ‘10’
5. All the exclamations marks should be typed as it is.
6. No Underlines
7. No Bold letters
8. If there are cross outs or corrections, just type the corrected text.
9. The work should be done with 100 % accuracy. But if there is incorrect spelling in the PDF file, then you have to type the same in word file.
10. Each page in PDF should have a matching page in Word file.
11. There should be no error in the file which are subject to deduction of payments :
a. Line missing / extra line
b. Improper text alignment
c. Spelling error
d. Extra line enter
e. Text missing/ extra text
f. Extra enter
g. Extra space
h. Other line data
i. Double space
j. Grammer error
k. Extra symbol/symbol missing
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online