I wish to compare India’s cheapest debit card savings accounts. The attached Excel sheet contains a list of 31 banks and a template for the data to be completed. I have completed most of the data for two examples and include PDF copies of the source data used.
(1) Go to each of the bank websites and search for the their simplest and cheapest bank savings account with a debit card. Download all the documents and screenshots that explain the fees and terms of this product. Save these documents and screenshots in PDF format and the relevant URLs for these documents/screenshots should be entered in the spreadsheet for verification.
(2) Highlight in these PDF documents and screenshots (using a PDF editor) the fees and products terms that will be used to complete the empty cells in the Excel template.
(3) Complete the empty cells for each of the banks listed in the Excel template.
(4) Identify the customer contact person that could confirm that these product terms are up to date and correct.
(5) Send an e-mail to the customer contact person asking to confirm that this is their cheapest savings account with debit card and that the data for this bank product is correct.
(6) Receive e-mail from customer contact person or follow-up with phone call if necessary to ask for an e-mailed reply. Once reply has been received, indicate on the excel template that data has been confirmed with the bank representative.
a. Completed Excel template
b. PDF documents and screenshots with data highlighted
c. PDF of e-mail from bank customer contact person confirming the accuracy of data