We need help entering information into Google Sheet from Death Certificates stored in PDF format.
Here is the process:
1. Go to a free Maricopa County website and get the RECORDING NUMBERS for all Death Certificates recorded in a certain month.
2. Using recording numbers download a PDF copy of the Death Certificate from another website (I will give you user id and password)
3. Store the PDF in Dropbox folder (I have one set up and will share with you)
4. Read through the PDF (simple, one page, plain English). See attached example.
5. Enter basic information into the Google Sheet
- recording number
- recording date
- person's name
- death date
- persons address
6. Go to the next PDF and repeat ;-)
Speed is NOT important - ACCURACY is VERY IMPORTANT.
It takes about a minute per line and we are looking to PAY PER LINE entered.
100 freelancers are bidding on average $98 for this job
Hi, After reading your project description. I am willing to do this job for you and ready to work immediately, following your instructions. Kind Regards, Noushin Jahan
Hi! Thanks. After reading all description & understood, I'm confident to this task accurately for you. Honest sincere professional also always here. Waiting your reply. Regards.
Hello Antonusir: I can complete this project for you. I give 100% on all my projects so accuracy wont be an issue. Lets discuss working together. Thanks - Nicky
Hi, i can do it. I am interesting with your job. please check my feedback. I think it is need to contact with you for your project. please contact with me in detail. regards.
My bid is for $3 for 100 lines as my typing wpm is 300. Rest assured the records will be accurate as I will double check as I enter. Please consider my bid.
hi there I have read through the project description. I can do this project. you can pay me per line $0.03. lets have a chat so we can discuss more about it. thank you for the opportunity. Ahmed