Research About Blogs/Websites - Java
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $136 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a list of 1,000 blog authors who blog about Java programming language software development.
These blogs should be guides, tutorials, code examples, tips, tricks, reviews, help and learning for Java development. Note, we are not looking for general blogs about Java based products, but specifically the Java programming language software development (programming).
This is the information that we require:
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
+ Email address: <>
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about Java programming, i.e. a blog by a programmer for Java programmers, NOT blogs about Java based systems reviews or generic information.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, bitbucket, github...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online