We'd like you to help with a job which will help us to categorise a list of potential customers, so that we can segment our marketing efforts to them more effectively.
The work would suit someone who is accurate in their work and can read English to a very high standard. We would prefer you to be accurate than speedy.
The job is to to through a list of 600 websites and put each one into 1 of 7 categories. In most cases you will be able to categorise based on the home page of the website, but sometimes you will have to browse through the website to ensure the category is correct.
The 7 categories are:
* Association: Organisation which other organisations or individuals can join as members.
* Organiser: Organisation that manages conferences, exhibitions or other events on behalf of other organisations.
* Venue: A place where events or conferences may be held.
* Academic: A university, college or other academic organisation.
* Publisher: A publisher that produces content themselves.
* Other organisation
* Website doesn't work
We will provide further guidance on how to recognise and distinguish each of the categories.
This task contains just a small sample of the data. If it is completed to a high standard then we may ask you to perform the same task on the remaining data.
32 freelancers are bidding on average £81 for this job
****Professional Typist here**** Hi, I am expert typist and wab scrapper and do online data entry job before. Interested in your project. Ready to start now. thanks
Hi, Thanks for the oppertunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Regards, Jai
Dear Employer I have viewed your project details, and it has called my attention, and I am willing to work on it. Please take the time to check my private message for details. Best regards