Sales prospects database creation part 3
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £65 GBP
- Total Bids 12
This is a follow-on data entry assignment aiming to collect at least 1000 targeted freely accessible contacts from specific websites.
1. Go on the websites of 10 law firms
2. Browse the online directories of legal professionals under sections: 'Our people', 'Find a lawyer', 'Lawyers'...
3. Filter the contact list for the requested categories starting with Office location, ex: London, then Practice, ex: Corporate M&A
4. Enter the contact names, practice area/expertise, email and telephone of all the Associates and Senior Associates or equivalent (sometimes called Lead lawyers e.g. DLA Piper) in the attached spreadsheet, for example, 100 Associates contacts in London, 50 in Brussels, 70 in Amsterdam, 35 in Luxembourg.
The office locations to scan are: London, Brussels, Amsterdam and Luxembourg.
The practice/expertise areas to scan are:
Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
Dispute resoliution, arbitration, litigation
Restructuring and insolvency
Antitrust and competition
We are aiming for at least 1000 Associate level contacts across 10 law firms + 4 law firms from previous assignment in 3 successive deliveries of 300-350 contacts.
Deadline for completion: Friday 15th of February 2013.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online