We need a contact list of landlords from C..L website, separated into 3 different files for 3 different cities.
1. Go to C..L 's website
2. Click "US"
3. Click the "city" under the "state" to access that city's C..L site. (We only want New york, NY + Chicago, IL)
4. Click "apt / housing" under "housing"
5. Look through each ad to determine whether it is posted by a leasing agent/property manager Vs. a landlord. (You can tell an ad is posted by a leasing agent/property manager if there are words like "XYZ Realty co", "Agent", "BYH [url removed, login to view]", "[url removed, login to view]", "BYB properties", or the posting is very nicely formatted, then it is obviously NOT posted by a landlord himself/herself.)
6. Get the contact details by reading the ad or by clicking "reply" at the top left part of the ad.
7. Data should be entered into an excel spread sheet. We want the name of contact person, phone number, email address, and whether based on your determination whether the ad was posted by a leasing-agent/property-manager OR a Landlord himself/herself.
i. Only take contact information from listings that are NOT more than 14 calendar days old.
ii. You need to use your best judgment to determine whether the listing is posted by a leasing-agent/property-manager Vs. a landlord himself/herself.
iii. If we like your work, we will re-hire you for another week, and so on.
iv. In your proposal for this job, please start your sentence with the word "Hello Mr. Kiwi,"
When is it due:
We need all 2 excel contact lists (one for Chicago, IL, one for New York, NY) within 1.5 working days once the job is accepted.