Search information on internet and fill in a Spreadsheet
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $46 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The objective of this project is to find the main train operator of all countries world wide. In addition, I want the main website for public transport for all major cities worldwide. On the link below you can find a list (dropdown menu "all countries") for all countries. Please use that list and find the main train operator (or next best website for public transport) for all countries in that list.
[url removed, login to view]
1=>For each country in the list on that site I want the main website for the trains in that country. If there is no general train website available, please use the next best website for public transport.
2=>For each country in the dropdown list find for all main cities the best website for public transport in that city. Just select a certain country in the dropdown press search and all cities in that country will show up.
I need the following information for each website:
1) Base URL ([url removed, login to view]) without any additional pages such as: [url removed, login to view] (If you see this url remove the /UK/[url removed, login to view])
2) Name of the website: Deutsche Bahn
3) Average price per kilometer. Pick any place of departure within a certain country and pick a destination city, fill it in on the website you find and search for a journey. Check the price on the website. Use google maps route planner to determine the distance. Divide the price by the distance and convert into the right currency might such be required. (Do a search on the website between 5 different places, determine the distance and divide the price by the distance. Define the price in EUR or USD).
4) Define the currency you used: EUR or USD
5) Provide general information about the website example: The main train operator in Germany.
6) Countrycode (Only for countries)
7) Country fullname (Only for countries)
8) City (Only for cities)
Please find attached an excel file for country Germany and city Barcelona (Spain). I used the following search strings in Google:
- Germany (This is an example for a country): Train Germany
- Barcelona (This is an example for a city): public transport Barcelona
Select each country and search for the main public transport website for each city. As you go down the list you will find that cities are too small and there is no website available for public transport. If you don't find for 5 or more cities (as you go down the list for a certain country) no website for public transport, you can move to the next country.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online