Semi-automatically and manually updating showtimes (2nd post)
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We're looking to outsource the process of updating showtimes on our website. Here's the process:
1. Check and see that the movie theater has publicly posted their showtimes (we'll give you the list of URLs to check). Usually this happens by the week sometime on Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Once their showtimes are posted, you need to click a button for each date (~7 times).
3. For about 3-4 of the theaters (there's currently ~52 theaters), you'll need to manually update showtimes one at a time. Each theater has anywhere from 4-20 showtimes per day. The best will probably be to update them once a week on Wednesday or Thursday with the other ~49 theaters).
4. After you update each theater, you'll need to make a notation in a Google spreadsheet.
5. You'll need to have a decent internet connection. The last freelancer had a poor internet connection, and this caused him to take 2-3x as long to complete the project.
That's it. We are currently doing this internally, but are looking to free up some time for our sales team. Currently, we are spending ~3-4 hours/week in total on this project.
We're looking for someone to help us with this from now until ~May-June 2013 (5-6 months). It's very simple, but it takes a few hours every week.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online