Hi, we need help collecting gadget photos to be used on our site introducing gadgets.
Read the following detail and kindly place your bids.
Looking forward to great partners.
1. Find & save nice photos from the internet on specified products
Ex. Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE
Basically, bring photos from manufacturers' sites.
2. Record the URLs you saved the photos from(list)
3. Send photos and list by email
- 1 week
- Likes gadgets
- Accustomed to online research
- honest and diligent
- Photos must be clear and appealing, larger than 280x280 pixel
- DO NOT use modified photos
Ex. store name or sale information in the photo
- Use only front-side photos, which you can tell what kind of a product it is
- DO NOT use amatuer photos
- DO NOT bring photos from price comparison sites
Ex. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- Saved file names should be (product ID).jpg or (product ID).png (according to the original file type)
- If there is no appropriate photo on the internet, write "NA"
- Double check so that your photos are all appropriate
52 freelancers are bidding on average $18 for this job
Hi, we are ready to start immediately. Can we discuss about the project on the PMB. we are waiting for your kind response...Thank you very much......:) Best regards Ferdous
Hi ! I have read you project description and I understood what you require. I can do this job with great accuracy and also I can start anytime. Kind regards.
I am ready to take the [url removed, login to view] post the project as an hourly one because after accepting freelancer will charge 5 dollars as commission in fixed project
Hello, I am interested for this type job and also experienced this type. And also I have worked with many companies related this type data entry job. waiting for your positive response. Thanking you.
I am a blogger and I own http://www.paucheecasimiro.com. I am good at collecting photos from the web. I do my best in everything I do. I assure you that you would be satisfied with my services.
being a engineer i am good at electronics and English. I am also experienced at data entry [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to work for you