UK Store Research v2 - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £121 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
We are looking for people PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UK to visit local chain stores and answer several questions about product availability and confirm answers with pictures
Each person will visit 10 stores. Please base your bids of visiting and entering data on 10 stores around you.
It usually takes ~10-15 minutes per store to collect data and ~10 minutes to enter it in the survey we provide = ~20-25 minutes per store in total.
The process will be as follows:
- Suggest a store name and address you want to visit
- We book it after you for 24 hours
- You visit the store and collect all necessary data (usually takes 10-15 minutes per store per brand maximum to make all necessary pictures)
- You enter the data in the survey for each store and each brand form provided by us (takes ~10 minutes per form)
- Provide us photos/videos confirming your answers ( we recommend that you take photos on your smartphone camera)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online