True or False Questions for a Game
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 23
Hey, for a knowledge game we need creative and original true or false questions.
These questions should satisfy the following properties:
* They need to be either definitely true or definitely false.
* They should not be in a grey area or sometimes true and sometimes false.
* They should not be subjective We cannot accept statements like "Chocolate ice cream is the best"
* They should not be part of one of the following categories: movies& TV shows, geography, chemistry, mathematics. Although the statements should be grouped into different categories, they should still be part of what can be considered "general knowledge".
* They should trigger a "damn, I should know this!" when a player gets them wrong. I.e. not be to difficult and not be to easy
* They should be in written in English.
* They need to be originals, don't copy them from another source.
* The statements should not exceed 150 characters (including whitespace).
* If a statement is wrong, a clear explanation of 300 character should be provided.
* It should not be the case that X true questions are written and then inverted to get another X false questions.
* Statements should deal with the past, so their content cannot change later. E.g. Instead of writing "Barack Obama is the president of the USA" write "In 2012 Barack Obama was the president of the USA"
Paris is the capitol of France. - True
Pluto is the dog of Donald Duck. - False - Pluto is Mickey Mouse's dog.
Attached is a template that should be used. Please create a new file for each category. Each category should have not less then 300 statements.
The time frame for this project is 4 weeks. It is important to us, that we can check and obtain intermediate results for further processing.
We cannot accept statements that need a lot editing on either the grammatical or factual side.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online