The work consists in updating in an excel spreadsheet a few information about US companies.
The information to add will be:
- 2012 revenue (as available in Forbes or Fortune or Yahoo Finance websites)
- 2012 number of employees (as available in Forbes or Fortune or Yahoo Finance websites)
- Industry as listed in Forbes website - [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
- Industry as listed in Fortune website - [url removed, login to view]
- Industry as listed in Yahoo Finance website - [url removed, login to view]
- Not in any of three websites
The total list of companies has 2800 names.
An example spreadsheet is now attached to the project.
The color coding of is collumn is as follows:
- BLUE: DO NOT CHANGE
- YELLOW: OPTIONAL INFORMATION (if you get this information easily, it nice, otherwise no need)
- LIGHT GREEN: REQUIRED BUT NOT MANDATORY (this information is very much needed but if not available, it can remain blank)
- DARK GREEN: REQUIRED MANDATORY INFORMATION (this information is absolutely required, if not entered, it may affect payment)
Note that the ANNUAL REVENUE amount is to be entered in US DOLLARS (USD$) fully - for instance for Wal-Mart, the ANNUAL REVENUE should be entered as 446,950,000,000 (or more precise if available).
The ANNUAL REVENUE shall be from 2012.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $372 for this job
Good day! After reading the project description, im confident that i can do this job. I hope you will consider me for this job and i can start immediately.
Expert in Excel, Web-search by using variety of search engines / meta search engines and yellow pages. I possess a meticulous attention to accuracy and time management.