Website customer chat support
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $353 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is for our photo editing website - w o w A p i c .com - where we provide the following services using professional photo editors..
1. Photo editing - Add/remove person, Change background etc.,
2. Photo restoration and colorization - Old photo damage fix, black and white to color transformation
3. Personalized pop art - Pop art from customer photos in different styles - see our website to get an idea.
We need customer support agents who can help/guide customers both for pre and post sales. No real photo editing experience/knowledge is required.
1. Pre Sales - Help customer while placing an order - answer any questions that they may have - we will obviously orient you.
2. Post Sales - Customers checking in on their order status/additional requests on their order.
The work is pretty straightforward for someone in front of their computer the whole day.
We right now do not have live support (though you will see the button on our site) and want to start. At this moment it is difficult to predict the time required, since we don't have any data for it.
So we suggest a 2 week trial period (paid of course) - with a clear understanding on how many chats you would do per day/$ limit per day. Assuming an average chat is for 2.5 minutes, we could cap at 24 chats/1 total hr. per day for 2 weeks.
After 2 weeks - We could review the requirements from then - based on average chat time per request/no of chat requests et
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online