amazon & ebay automated pricing+ categorizing+....software
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5285 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Ineed a software to create/organise product as category of amazon & ebay market place from csv file of mutli suppliers ,items over 130k,
to calculate sell price of bulk products from multi suppliers csv files cost price for amazon and ebay marketplace using current guidelines. ( so this should have spreadsheet fille ....cost price+amazon/ebay fee+postage+our margin(min-average-maxi)+ vat(uk)=sell price.
Has to comply with market place and postage variable fee charging…as weight and category.
Calculated sell price should have floor – mid - and ceiling price column..sell price to be easily increased/decreased by increasing %margin column….in bulk or individual item.
Compare like for like products on market place concern and increase/decrease our margin so that we stay as cheapest seller.
Final sell price to be automatically uploaded on appropriate site.
Aim is to keep my sell price lowest on market.
The software needs to be able to:
- Automatically import all our items from inventory
- Import newly added item to inventory without erasing data (eg cost price) from the inventory already in there
- ignore sellers with a star rating less than x%
- ignore sellers with a feedback rating of less than x amount
- ability to increase/decrease price by an increment of x amount or y%
- Must take condition into account. Only compare like with like (ie, if we are selling a 'new' item, only look at 'new' items from competitors
- if there are no other sellers, default back to the original amazon selling price we set
- have ability to create different rules for different lines. eg for electronics we want to make 40% more than cost price, for jewellery we want 100% more.
- if no cost price is entered, don't lower/increase the price
- check and update prices automatically every x minutes - ideally it needs to be an online rather than desktop solution for this reason.
I believe there is some delay for prices to update on Amazon , so there may need to be a small delay in between each pass of scanning the prices. Say 10 minutes or so..
1) PHP / MYSQL
2) Amazon API MWS
3) Amazon API AWS
4) Knowledge of Amazon S3/EC2 cloud system
6) ebay pricing knowledge
please only hardcore programmers/bidders.
We need to be able to install this program on 2 or 3 PCs , obviously they will not need to be running simultaneously.
ie , during day it maybe running on a office PC and night-time it may run on a laptop..
We need to see log outputs to either Excel or Text file of price change history . ie which product line prices have been
reduced and which have been increased.
There may be a couple of small add-on features might have forgotten to add here but probably nothing complex, basically above is pretty much most important part.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online