2000 words essay on Classical Musicians.
Please refer to the attached details.
This project is to be completed by 17 Nov 2013, 6pm (GMT +8).
No plagiarism. All work must be 100% original and must 100% pass through the various checking platforms; Copyscape, TurnItIn, iThenticate, Grammarly, WriteCheck, MIT's backend and etc.
Writer MUST have a degree preferably in Classical Music or similar, and familiar with Harvard referencing.
Please do not bid if you do not have any writing experience at Bachelor degree level.
Word Format: Size 12 Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
Referencing Style: Harvard
- be available on any of the following online messengers: Gmail Chat, MSN or Skype.
- communicate well.
- have the academic skills to complete this task to an extremely high standard.
- have excellent English; punctuation, vocabulary, citation and grammar skills.
- have integrity and be responsible and reliable.
- update us regularly of your progress.
- meet all criteria; else you will only be wasting your time as you will not receive any money from us unless you can deliver high quality work.
We must repeat again that quality of the writing is very important. Good writing and research skills, and knowledge on the subject are essentials.
Bid with 20% milestone only. Do not bid with anything above 20% milestone as it will be rejected.
Do note that unreasonable/ridiculous bids will be ignored as well.
By bidding this project, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all the above-mentioned requirements, and terms and conditions of your employer, gakuse.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Established in 2001 and best of all; we are proudly Canadian. We build digital brands. From websites, design, marketing, advertising to logos and strategy.It all started with a simple idea; build a different kind of branding company. A company that focuses on content and user experience first, a company that hand-crafts great websites, builds respectable brands, and creates beautiful work. Along the way we've helped clients ranging from world-class brands, to local start-ups. We always work closely with our clients, which in turn helps us learn their business inside and out. Our clients all have one-thing in common: they are serious about their success. We believe that an effective website is easy to use while still connecting and communicating with your users in a meaningful manner. We push the boundaries of today’s development languages such as, HTML5, AJAX, PHP, & ASP.NET. Tech Genie Canada is: - Professional customer service - We adhere to internet standards - We are a full service, highly capable, web development team - We optimize for high rankings in Google (Search Engine Optimization) - We provide a fast turn-around time promise Types of Web Design and Website Development: - E-Commerce Sites (E-COMM) Sell products and services online worldwire. Accept payments online. - Web Design - Corporate Identity (logo) - Branding - Flash Portfolios - Merchandising: Business Card, Banner, Print - Bring to Market Specialists - Content Management Systems (CMS) - Static Websites - Blogs - Social Networking - Search Engine Optimized (SEO) - Web Hosting - Domains; .ca, .com, .net, .org, .biz - Dedicated Services and VPS
I bid on what i'm capable of doing it with best efforts & quality work in the given time limits, my job is my passion. Qualifications: BS IT (Hons) Specialization: Web Development | Real estate business process management | Lead Generation
Minneapolis, United States
I’m a freelance web designer and content writer from Minneapolis, MN, USA. I love content, color, typography, and providing great user experiences. I’ve been designing websites and producing content for the web for four years and I love every minute that I spend doing it. In 2009 I built my first website, and in 2013 I completed a master's degree in Technical Communication.
Little Rock, United States
• A savvy author of over 315+ research articles and papers • Research officer at Pfizer • Product specialist at Eli Lilly and Company and Pfizer • Clinical consultant at UCLA Harbor • Staff writer at Socius Marketing • Chief medical writer and editor at Rangam Consultant Inc. WordingHome (ISO certified translation house) representative • Former marketing research officer at S&P Capital IQ • Former Chief Editor at Gt Assets, LLC • Member of APhA Do you need translation services? Do you need writing? Do you need a new website? Do you need a new android or iPhone app? Do you need new software? All your solutions are here. ATAAMB is the spot for your translation, foreign language services, writing, and IT solutions. Please check the ISO certifications of translation and transcription services and IT solutions. I look forward to discussing your project with you.
1. i' m expert in matlab, ,mathematica, physics. 2. i'm expert in ansys, autocad, solidwork. 3.i' m expert in c, c++, c#, VB...
I have completed my Academic Writing Writer course and I am looking for a best company to be hired. I am interested to take up the contract of Writer and I think my qualification will suit the best for that position. I have a vast experience in an array of fields and I accept new challenges. I have lot of practical experience as a Academic Writing Writer and Anything Goes Helper. As I have ample knowledge in Article Rewriting I can handle well this segment too if required to. I am confident that with so much of versatility I will fit well for your requirement. I am available for hire to work on your projects today.
Kandy, Sri Lanka
LITERATE PERSON is professional writing service provider which is based in Sri Lanka. We provide our services and assistance for the area of content writing, academic writing, resume & CV writing, writing e- books, personal biography, business plans and any other writing services as per the requirement of our customers. We have more than five years’ experience in the field of English writing and the LITERATE PERSON was built to cater the rising demand for the academic writing assistance and other services in Asian countries as well as across the globe. We have well experience team of writers in the fields of Management & Economic, IT, Engineering, Medical and we maintain a network of highly skilled writers to fulfill our customer requirements.
Missoula, United States
Hello, my name is Greg Strandberg. I'm a professional writer and have been for the past 3 years. Check out my website to learn all about me and my 60+ books selling on Amazon. I can write anything. I specialize in content marketing, SEO writing, and social media topics. I have a blog about politics and another about history. I write more than 100,000 words a month and can get your job done right and on time. Contact me today!