Ask Geoffrey Jobs
Ask Geoffrey provides personal assistance to busy people at normal people prices. To do this, we use really clever software and a great team of service agents. We’re currently contracting agents to join our team in Berlin on a freelance basis.
Service Agent position
Our service agents work with customers to make their lives easier. As a service agent you’ll be working directly with customers, helping them with whatever life throws their way.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicating with customers electronically
- Making local recommendations
- Booking appointments
- Researching answers to questions (e.g. Is there a dentist in my neighborhood that speaks English?)
- Working with local businesses
- Using computer software to make your job easier
What’s required of you
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledgeable about Berlin
- Available to respond to requests M-F between 9:00-19:00
- Natural born problem solver
- Polite/ customer service oriented
- Ready access to phone / internet
- Instant notification of new messages (e.g. email/ facebook)
We are a Berlin-based startup looking for motivated, flexible team members who understand and accommodate the startup learning curve. Current workload will be limited to about 1-2hrs per week, but anticipate to grow to 5-10hrs per week within 2 months with the right team in place! This is an opportunity to get involved in a young company, with lots of room for growth based on performance.
13 freelancers are bidding on average €10/hour for this job
Hello, I came across your job posting and would like to apply for it. I have an average speed of over 74 wpm and have more than 9 years of experience in Writing. Regards, BRD
Hello, I am a native german speaker and i would like to do this job for [url removed, login to view] i am located in Vienna and can oly work from [url removed, login to view] this a problem for you ?